Sweet Potatoes are a winner here too
Sweet potatoes are such a staple in my life; they can be prepared so many ways, and are appropriate for every occasion. I always like to have 1 or 2 on hand so I can whip up a meal at a moment’s notice without having to go to the grocery store. Today I felt like brunch, so I came up with this dish.
Smoky Thyme Sweet Potato Hash
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and grated
- 1 large shallot, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 t sea salt
- 1/2 t black pepper
- 1/2 t smoked paprika
- 1-2 T fresh thyme
- 1-2 T extra virgin olive oil
- grated fontina cheese (optional)
- 3 pastured eggs, over easy
- Mix the first batch of ingredients together in a bowl.
- Heat EVOO in a large pan or skillet with lid over medium heat.
- Add hash mixture, and alternate between frying and steaming…
View original post 104 more words